當前位置:文思屋>優秀簡歷>英語面試>

英語面試必備口語推薦

文思屋 人氣:2.18W

 英文面試必備口語:如何描述自己做過的工作

英語面試必備口語推薦

Describe the best job you ever had.

請描述一下你所做過的最好的一份工作。

I enjoyed all the jobs I've had,but if I were to choose one,it would probably be when I worked as Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Marketing of EU Pharmaceuticals.

到目前為止,每份工作我都做得非常愉快。如果要我選擇一個的話,那可能就是在EU製藥公司擔任的營銷副總裁行政助理一職。

It was the first time I worked for a senior-level executive.

那是我第一次在高層主管手下工作。

He was the best boss I've ever worked for.

他是我所遇到的上司中最棒的一位。

The pace was fast and he was demanding,but I learned a great deal from him-organizational skills,industry knowledge,business acumen,professionalism and integrity,to name a few.

雖然他是一位步調快,要求高的人,但是我從他身上學到了許多東西,如組織技巧,行業知識,商業智慧,專業精神以及誠實正直的品質等,實在不勝列舉。

It was almost an honor and reward to be able to work so closely with a competent executive like him.

能夠這麼近距離地與像他這樣一位有才能的高階主管一起工作,簡直是一種榮耀與獎賞。

By the time he became president,I was indispensable to him and continued to serve as Executive Assistant to him until he returned to his headquarters in Europe.

到他成為總裁的時候,對他而言我已經不可或缺。後來,我一直擔任他的行政助理,直到他回到歐洲總部。

回答此問題時,應列舉與應聘職位相關的`例子,並且強調自己有應聘職位所要求的經驗和技術。

英文面試必備口語分享

1. Are you hiring?

你們招人嗎?

2. I saw your ad* in the paper and wanted to apply for the job.

我看到你們在報紙上登的廣告想來應聘這個工作。

3. When can you come in for an interview?

你什麼時候可以來面試?

4. Do you have any references?

你有介紹信嗎?

5. What’s your past job experience?

你以往有何工作經驗?

6. This is a very impressive resume, Mr. Smith.

你的履歷表給人印象深刻,史密斯先生。

7. What are your qualifications?

您具備什麼資歷?

8. What’s the starting salary?

起始薪金是多少?

9. What possibilities are there for advancement?

獲得提升有何要求?

10. What kind of holidays/ benefits do you have for your employees?

你們為職員提供何種假期/福利?

Part Two: Dialogues

1. Resumes and Interviews履歷表和麵試

A: Hey Ted, I saw this ad in the paper. You should take a look.

B: What is it?

A: It’s for a job. It looks perfect for you.

B: Let’s see … “Wanted: manager for up-and-coming fimp3. Must have good organizational skills. Experience a plus. Please contact Betty Sue.” Oh, I don’t know …

A: Come on, what have you got to lose?

B: What about my resume?

A: Here, I’ll help you type one up.

B: Thanks, Mary. You’re a real pal. I’ll call now to set up an interview.

A:嘿,特德,我看到報紙上的這篇廣告,你該看一看。

B:是什麼廣告?

A:招聘廣告。看上去很適合你。

B: 讓我瞧瞧。“招聘:極富發展潛力的公司招聘經理。需良好的組織才能。具有經驗。有意者請與貝蒂·蘇聯系”。哦,我不知道……

A: 別這樣,你又不會損失什麼。