當前位置:文思屋>學習教育>幼兒培訓>

通用少兒英語口語

文思屋 人氣:2.42W

隨著國內教育對英語逐漸重視,學生們學習英語時的年齡逐漸變小,從以前國中開始學習英語到如今國小幼兒園就已經開始學英語。下面是小編整理的關於通用少兒英語口語,歡迎大家參考!

通用少兒英語口語

  西蒙保羅住在鄉村

【課文內容】

Simon, would you like to visit your cousin Bob in the city this weekend?

西蒙,你想這周去探望你的堂兄鮑勃嗎?

Sorry. Ddd, I don't like going to the city. There are too many cats.

對不起。爸爸,我不想去城市。那裡有太多的貓。

How about you, Peter?

彼特,你呢?

Dad, I don't want to go either. There is nowhere to play.

爸爸,我也不想去。那裡沒有地方玩。

Dad, can I go there? I've never been to a big city.

爸爸,我能去那兒嗎?我從沒去過大城市。

Of course you can. I'll help you get things ready.

當然可以。我會幫你準備好東西的。

【讀讀演演】

Please remember us to your cousin Bob.

去你堂兄鮑勃那別忘我們。

Don't worry. Dad, I will.

不要擔心。爸爸,我會的。

I'm going to see my cousin soon. How happy I am!

我將要去看我的堂兄了。我好開心啊!

He must be somewhere here.

他一定在這裡的某個地方。

Bob? Where are you? I'm your cousin.

鮑勃?你在哪?我是你的堂兄。

Shh. I'm here. Don't let the cat hear you.

噓。我在這。不要讓貓聽到你。

I can't get in. It's too small.

我不能進去。它太小了。

Come inside. It's very small.

進來。它很小。

Who's talking?

誰在說話?

I can't get in. It's too small.

我不能進去。它太小了。

Hurry up!

快點!

Can we play outside now?

我們現在能出去玩了嗎?

No, you can't. The cat is outside.

不,你不行。貓在外面。

When can we play outside?

什麼時候我們能出去玩?

In the evening. We have to wait.

在晚上。我們不得不等一下。

I want to go home. I don't like this place.

我想要回家。我不喜歡這個地方。

But you just came.

但是你才剛來。

I want to go home.

我想要回家。

You have to wait.

你不得不等一下。

【聽讀回答】

Simon is a lovely mouse. He always lives in the country. He lives in a big house. Every day after 8, he comes out to play.

西蒙是一隻可愛的老鼠。他一直住在鄉村。他住在一個大房子裡。每天8點之後,他外出遊玩。

One day Simon came out and saw a very big black cat sleeping on the safa. Simon didn't like the cat. So he put a large bag over the cat's head. He wated to catch the big cat with the big bag.

一天西蒙外出看見一個大黑貓睡在沙發上。西蒙不喜歡貓。所以他拿了個大袋子放在貓的頭上,他想要用大袋子把貓抓住。

Suddenly, Simon shouted, "A big mouse!" and the cat quickly jumped up, but he jumped into the big bag. He wanted to get out, but he couldn't.

突然,西蒙大叫:“一隻大老鼠!”之後貓迅速的跳起,但是他跳進大袋子。他想要出去,但是他不能了。

Simon saw the cat was in the bag. He ate some cheese and drank a little juice. When it was dark, he went to bed still with a big piece of cheese in his hand.

西蒙看見貓在袋子裡。他吃了一些乳酪,喝了一點橘汁。當天黑了之後,他手裡仍然帶了一大塊乳酪上床。

【唱唱跳跳】

Simon Paul, Simon Paul.

西蒙保羅,西蒙保羅。

Came and see.

過來看看。

A big cat is sleeping behind the tree.

一個大貓在樹前睡覺。

We can sing. We can dance.

我們可以唱歌。我們可以跳舞。

We can have a good time for he's asleep.

我們可以享受美好時光因為他在睡覺。