are you interested in working for our company?
爲什麼有興趣在我們公司工作?
Because your company has a good sales record.
因爲你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。
Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
因爲你們公司的運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收穫。
Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
因爲我認爲我的專業適合這個職位。
Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.
因爲我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能爲你們提供服務。
Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.
因爲我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。
did you leave your former company?
爲什麼離開以前的公司?
Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
因爲我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。
Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
因爲我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。
Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
因爲那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。
Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.
因爲我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。
Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
因爲我有一些私人的原因,家裏有些事情。
are your great strengths?
你有什麼優點?
I'm a good team player.
我是一個富有團隊精神的人。
I'm a hard-working, persistent person.
我工作刻苦,性情執着。
I'm a fast-learner.
我學東西很快。
I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
我能在壓力下工作,並能與同事和諧相處。
I have strong organizational skills.
我的組織能力很強。
specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?