當前位置:文思屋>社會工作>職場英語>

商務英語900四

文思屋 人氣:2.38W
商務英語900四
281 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一個要求嗎?
282 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告訴我您的傳真機號碼嗎?
283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以請你在明天以前回復嗎?
284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考慮接受我們的反對案嗎?
285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能說服經營團隊,我會很感激。
286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建議我們休息一下喝杯咖啡。
287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也許我們應該先談論完B項議題。
288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。
289 I see. Let's break now.我瞭解,讓我們休息一下吧。
290 Shall we take a break?我們是否應該休息一下?
291 Let us take a break now.讓我們休息一下。
292 Let me suggest we take a break.我建議我們休息一下。
293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?
294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。
295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。
296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.請了解這一點對我們至關重要。
297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。
298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我們的方針是不授與專賣權。
299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事總有例外。
300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裏。
301 I would like to ask you a question.我想問你一個問題。
302 Yes. Please do.好,請說。
303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?
304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否願意立即回答。
305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。
306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?
307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.請你儘量放慢說話速度。
308 I will try.我會試試看。
309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail? 你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?
310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.這會幫助我瞭解你們的重點。
311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我們如果不瞭解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。
312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。
313 We really need more specific information about your technology.
我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的'資訊。
314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?這個計劃必須儘速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?
315 I will try, but no promises.我會試試看,但是不敢保證。
316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重複一次嗎?
317 You are welcome.不客氣。
318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必須再經過正式確認纔有效。
319 Let me give you an indication.我可以提示一個想法。
320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.請記得這不是最後的回答。
321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.讓我們假設一個我們不同意的狀況。
322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.爲了討論各種情形,讓我們假設我方不同意時的處理方法。
323 There is no such published information.沒有相關的出版資料。
324 Such data is confidential.這樣的資料爲機密資料。
325 I am not sure such data does exist.我不確定是否有這樣的資料存在。
326 It would depend on what is on the list.這要看列表內容。
327 We need them urgently.我們急需這些資料。
328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.好。我們收齊之後會立即寄給你。
329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.我想請劉先生來聽電話
330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?我想請約翰先生聽電話好嗎?
TAGS:商務英語