求職者面試的朋友需要提前做些準備,下面小編整理了個人面試英語對話,希望對你有幫助。
個人面試英語對話一
主考官:
What kind of work experience do you have?
你有什麼樣的工作經歷?
應聘者:
After graduation.I have been working at the Personnel Department of DDD company.
我畢業後就在DDD公司的人事部工作。
主考官:
As a telecommunication apparatus company DDD Company is very different from our trade company.
DDD公司是一家電訊器材公司,與我們公司的貿易公司有很大區別。
應聘者:
But I deal with people there,the same as what I should do here.
但是在那裏我是分管人事工作的,這一點與我將在這裏工作一樣。
主考官:
You are are you interested in working in personnel department?
你是對的,你為何喜歡在人事工作?
應聘者:
I am good with people and have excellent communication skills.
我很受人歡迎並且有很出色的交際能力。
主考官:
Do you consider it a rewarding job?
你認為這是一項很有意義的工作嗎?
應聘者:
Very much so.
我認為它非常有意義。
個人面試英語對話二
Why are you interested in working for our company?
為何有興趣在我們公司工作?
Because your company has a good sales record.
由於你們公司有良好的銷售記錄 。
Because your operations are global, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of environment.
由於你們公司的`運作是全球化的,我覺得可以在這樣一個環境中工作會有最大的收穫。
Because I think my major is suitable for this position.
由於我認為我的專業適合這個職位。
Because I can learn new things in your company, at the same time I can offer my services to you.
由於我可以在貴公司學到新的東西, 同時能為你們提供服務。
Because I'm very interested in your company's training program.
由於我對你們公司的培訓計劃很感興趣。
Why did you leave your former company?
為何離開以前的公司?
Because I'm working in a small company where a further promotion is impossible.
由於我在一家小公司工作,升職的希望很小。
Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
由於我有能力擔負起更多的責任,所以決定換工作。
Because that company didn't have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.
由於那家公司沒有什麼前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。
Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.
由於我想改變工作環境,找一個更富有挑戰性的工作。
Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
由於我有一些私人的原因,家裏有些事情。
What are your great strengths?
你有什麼優點?
I'm a good team player.
我是個富有團隊精神的人。
I'm a hard-working, persistent person.
我工作刻苦,性情執着。
I'm a fast-learner.
我學東西很快。
I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
我能在壓力下工作,並能與同事和諧相處。
I have strong organizational skills.
我的組織能力很強。
In what specific ways will our company benefit form hiring you?
我公司僱用你有什麼好處?
I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
我覺得我的技術背景對你們有用。
I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.
我有足夠的知識推廣貴公司的產品。
I'm very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your company will benefit from it.
我對這個市場非常熟悉並有許多客户,我認為貴公司能從中獲益。
Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
貴公司能通過僱用一個充滿活力、聰明的年輕人獲益。
I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最適合這個工作的。
What are your salary expectations?
你對薪水有什麼要求?
I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.
我希望是貴公司對一個具有我這種經驗和教育背景的人所付的標準薪資。
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
我們能不能談一談我在貴公司需要承擔的責任?我覺得工資應該與工作的責任緊密相關的。
I hope you'll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary's salary.