當前位置:文思屋>社會工作>職場英語>

應屆生求職超級職場英語(六)

文思屋 人氣:2.69W

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

應屆生求職超級職場英語(六)

事實上,我們希望可以先內部討論B項議題。

 

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提議休息一下,喝杯咖啡嗎?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

請了解這一點對我們至關重要。

93 I dont know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我們的方針是不授與專賣權。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事總有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裡。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有關保證的'問題嗎?

98 I dont know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?

101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

請你儘量放慢說話速度。

102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?

103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

這會幫助我瞭解你們的重點。

104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我們如果不瞭解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。

105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。

106 We really need more specific information about your technology.

我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。

107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isnt it?

這個計劃必須儘速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?

108 I will try, but no promises.

我會試試看,但是不敢保證。

109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重複一次嗎?

110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必須再經過正式確認才有效。

111 Let me give you an indication.

我可以提示一個想法。

112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

請記得這不是最後的回答。