當前位置:文思屋>社會工作>職場英語>

職場社交英語口語

文思屋 人氣:3.19W

引導語:在職場打拼需要備一些英語,下面是小編整理的職場社交英語口語,歡迎參考。

職場社交英語口語

I will assure you of our business.

我將盡全力保證我們的合作。

It looks like we can expend our business with you.

看起來我們可以擴大與貴方的貿易往來。

I’d like to order your products.

我想訂你們的產品。

I have a feeling that we’ve got bright futurefor us to cooperate within the field.

我覺得我們在此領域的合作將又非常好的前景。

It’s good for us to be able to work together.

我認為雙方合作是很好的事情。

We’re ready to place an order with you.

我們準備從你們那裡訂貨。

Can we make a change on order No.24?

我們想對第24號訂單做一下調整,可以嗎?

Our order hasn’t arrived yet. Could you please check it for me?

我們的訂單還沒有到,能幫忙查一下嗎?

I must stress that our products shouldarrived before July 1st.

我必須強調,貨物一定要在7月1日之前到達。

I can’t stress enough both sides should abide by the contract.

我不得不強調雙方都應當遵守合同的約定。

I must call your attention to the deadline of this deal.

我一定要提醒您注意這筆交易的最終期限。

Let me emphasize the essentiality of this order we made.

讓我強調一下我們做的這筆訂單的重要性。

I want to set up an -mail account.

我想申請個電子郵件帳戶。

What’s wrong with my e-mail? It can’t get through.

出什麼問題了?我的.郵件怎麼發不出去了?

Could you please check the e-mail for me?

能幫我查收一下郵件麼?

The e-mail you sent yesterday was returned as undeliverable. Maybe you shouldcheck the address.

你昨天發的郵件被退回來了。你是不是應當查查地址是否正確。

I haven’t finished the work you gave meyesterday.

你昨天給我的工作我還沒有做完呢。

I’ll have some private things to do. So I can’t accept extra work. I’m so sorryabout it.

我有些私人事情需要處理。因此我無法接受超額的工作。非常抱歉。

I’m afraid I have no time to do this.

我恐怕沒有時間來做這些事情。

I’m afraid I can’t complete the task by myself. I need more help.

我恐怕一個人完成不了這項任務。我需要更多幫助。

Hurry up. The meeting will be started in aminute.

快點,會議一分鐘後就要開始了。

It’s already 11:30. Let’s speed up.

已經11:30了, 我們抓緊。

Try to hurry a little bit more. They are all waiting for us.

快點吧,大家都等著我們呢。

Get moving or we won’t be able to finish the work.

快點,不然完不成任務啦。

I’ve worked a great deal of overtime thismonth.

這個月我加了很多的班。

I can get a two-day off, for I was working overtime last weekend.

我可以有兩天的倒休,因為我上週末加班了。

Go into the other gender’s bathroom without fear of being caught.

進入異性的洗手間再也不用擔驚受怕啦。

Finally, a chance to live out a dream and pretend to be the boss.

終於可以實現自己的夢想,有了假裝老闆的機會。

Don’t forget to sign your overtime on ourroll book.

別忘了在公司考勤表上籤上你的加班時間。

It seems that we have to stay and work until we finish the work.

我們估計要等幹完活才能走了。

The reason to stay at work all night

輕鬆一刻Run up and down the hallways screaming, hoping security will come so you canhave someone to talk to.

在大堂裡大叫著跑來跑去,希望吧把保安招來,好跟他說說話。

Elevator surfing

電梯衝浪

Attachment 附件

Junk mail 垃圾郵件

CC-Carbon Copy 抄送

BCC- Blind Carbon Copy 暗抄送