當前位置:文思屋>社會工作>職場英語>

商務談判經典句式

文思屋 人氣:1.09W

Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.

商務談判經典句式

我們的價格比其他製造商開價優惠得多。這一點你可以從我們的價格單看到,所有價格當然要經我方確認後方有效。

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.

我們向你們報最優惠價,按此價我們已與其他客戶做了大批生意。

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.

請告訴我們貴方對規格、數量及包裝的要求,以便我方儘快制定出報價。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.

這是價格表,但只供參考。是否有你特別感興趣的商品?

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.

你們對包裝有什麼特別要求嗎?這是我們目前用的包裝樣品,你可以看下。

I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.

不知道您認為我們的規格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我們的價格是非常有競爭力的

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量 詢盤 證明我們的產品質量過硬。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遺憾,你們所詢貨物目前無貨。

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的`報價以合理利潤為依據,不是漫天要價。

Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.

再說,這已經把價格壓到生產費用的邊緣了。

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

能否告知你們將採用那種付款方式?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你們能不能接受在一段時間內分批交貨?

在雙方談判的過程中,一定要注意傾聽對方的發言,如果對對方的觀點表示瞭解,可以說:

I see what you mean.

(我明白您的意思。)

如果表示贊成,可以說:

That's a good idea.

(是個好主意。)

或者說:

I agree with you.

(我贊成。)

如果是有條件地接受,可以用on the condition that這個句型,例如:

We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units.

(如果您訂2萬臺,我們會接受您的建議。)

在與外商,尤其是歐美國家的商人談判時,如果有不同意見,最好坦白地提出來而不要拐彎抹角,比如,表示無法贊同對方的意見時,可以說:

I don't think that's a good idea.

(我不認為那是個好主意。)

或者

Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal.

(坦白地講,我無法同意您的提案。)

如果是拒絕,可以說:

We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this time.

(我們這一次不準備接受你們的建議。)

有時,還要講明拒絕的理由,如

To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell very well in China.

(說老實話,我們不相信這種產品在中國會賣得好。)

談判期間,由於言語溝通問題,出現誤解也是在所難免的:可能是對方誤解了你,也可能是你誤解了對方。在這兩種情況出現後,你可以說:

No, I'm afraid you misunderstood me. What I was trying to say was...

(不,恐怕你誤解了。我想說的是……)

或者說:

Oh, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you. Then I go along with you.

(哦,對不起,我誤解你了。那樣的話,我同意你的觀點。)

總之不管你說什麼,你最終的目的就是要促成一筆生意。即使不成,也要以善意對待對方,也許你以後還有機會,生意不成人情在,你說對嗎