當前位置:文思屋>社會工作>職場英語>

外貿談判英語常用句型

文思屋 人氣:3.26W

外貿談判英語常用句型:

外貿談判英語常用句型

To begin with, I'd like to make a brief introduction of the current market situation.

一開始,我想簡單介紹一下當前市場情況。

We'll come out from this meeting as winners.

這次會談的.結果將是一個雙贏。

Next, we'd like to hear the comments by everyone present at the meeting.

下面我想聽取出席會議每位先生的意見。

Not in the long run.

從長遠來說並不是這樣。

As I said just now, any money spent now would give you greater savings in the long run.

就象我剛才說的那樣,從長遠看,今天花費的錢會為你以後節省更多的錢。

I'm sorry I didn't catch your meaning. Will you say it again?

對不起,我沒明白你的意思。您再說一遍吧。

Could you be more specific?

能否再具體一些。

I must stress that goods were strictly inspected before shipment with your representative on the spot.

我必須強調,貨物裝船前經過嚴格檢驗,而且你方代表也在場。

Let me emphasize how necessary it is to abide by the contract.

我要強調,遵守合約是十分必要的。

It's absolutely impossible. I really can't accept the idea.

這完全不可能。我實在不能接受這個主意。

I'm sorry, I disagree with you there. I don't think that's the way with it.

對不起,我不同意你的看法。我認為那不是辦法。

What's your opinion on this matter?

你對這個問題有什麼看法?

Please tell me frankly your opinion.

請坦率直言你的意見。

We have to close today's discussion now.

今天討論到此結束。

Let's stop here. We'll go on with the talk this afternoon.

我們到此結束。下午再接著討論。