當前位置:文思屋>社會工作>職場英語>

怎麼跟老闆說你不想幹了

文思屋 人氣:3.16W

1. I want to expand my horizons.

怎麼跟老闆說你不想幹了

我想拓展我的視野。

2. I've made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation.

長官,我做了一個很困難的決定。這是我的辭呈。

3. I quit because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.

我不想陷入窠臼所以才辭職。我希望能往前邁進。

4. First of all, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with ver, I think it's about time for me to leave.

首先,我要說的是,我真的`很高興能與你共事。但是,我覺得該是我離開的時候了。

5. I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.

我一直很努力,但我覺得無法勝任這個工作。

6. I've been here for too long. I want to change my environment.

我在這裡待太久了。我想轉換一下環境。

7. I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.

我很抱歉在這個時候提出辭呈,但我已經決定要出國唸書了。

8. To be honest, I've got a better offer.

老實說,我有一個更好的工作機會

9. I'm running out of my steam. I need to take a big break.

我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。

10. I'm quitting because I want to try something different.

我辭職是因為我想嘗試些不一樣的東西。

 

TAGS: