當前位置:文思屋>優秀簡歷>英語面試>

面試教師英語情景對話

文思屋 人氣:2.66W

隨著國際化貿易的發展,越來越多企業對應聘者的英語口語能力非常重視,在情景面試的時候,如何與考官流暢的進行英語對話交流呢?下面小編為你整理了面試教師英語情景對話,希望能幫到你!

面試教師英語情景對話

面試教師英語情景對話(1)

A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

請介紹一下你自己。

HR: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.

我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身於1980年。我的專業是電子工程。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你認為你有怎樣的性格?

HR: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱點和優點是什麼?

HR: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有執照或資格證書嗎?

HR: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

我有駕駛執照,我是註冊會計師。

A: How do you relate to others?

你和別人相處如何?

HR: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。

I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?

你為什麼要來新加坡?

A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment e are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.

首先,新加坡是一個花園城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一。此外,我之前在新加坡工作過,很容易適應這裡的生活及工作環境。有許多中國人,人們都很友好。

A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?

請再說一遍。/對不起,能重複一下嗎?

HR:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

好了,現在,如果你有任何問題,請隨時問我。

A:Nope, I have none, thanks!

不,我沒有,謝謝!

HRI:Thank you for your interest in our company.

謝謝你對我們的公司感興趣。

A:Thank you,k you for your time.

謝謝,先生。再見。謝謝您的`寶貴時間

面試教師英語情景對話(2)

A:I have come here for the interview for Administrative assistant by appointment. Nice to meet you.

我是應約來面試的,非常高興見到你.

HR: Nice to meet you ,se Take a seat.

我也是,請坐。

HR: Nice to meet you ,se Take a seat.

我也是,請坐。

A:Thank you!

謝謝

HR: I: What is your name, please?

請問,你叫什麼名字?

A: My name is Zhanghang.

我叫張航

HR:what is your strongest trait(s)?

你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

A:Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。

HR: Tell me about the courses of your major in university.

你大學主修課程有哪些?

A: I major in Business administration.I have taken more than 50 courses in university, including Management, Human resources management, Marking,and so on.

大學期間我修了50多門課程,包括管理學、人力資源管理、市場行銷學等。

HR: What subject did you major in?

你輔修過什麼專業嗎?

A: I minor in Accountancy.I have learned Accounting principle,Financial management,Economics, audit,tax law and so on.

會計學 會計基礎 財務管理 經濟學 審計 稅法

HR:Why did you choose this corporation?

你為什麼選擇本公司?

A:It was well known for its great culture of keeping improving. I think this point is very important in the intense market competition. It is the infinite force to make the staff and the company move forward.

公司文化、公司發展前景等貴公司素有精益求精的企業文化,我覺得這一點在現代激烈的市場競爭中尤為難得,它將是員工和公司前進的不竭動力。

HR: What are your salary expectations?

你期望的薪資水平是什麼樣的?

A:I am sure you will make me a fair offer.

我相信你會給我一個公平的薪資。

HR: Do you have any questions you want to ask?

你還有什麼疑問嗎?

A: I wonder when will I know your decision?

我何時能知道你的最終決定?

HR: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week.

我們將於下週末之前聯絡你。

A: Great. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I am very interested in this position.

太好了,我期待你的好訊息。我真的對這個職位很感興趣。

HR: Thank you for your interest in our company. Goodbye.

感謝你如此感興我們公司,再見。

A: Goodbye.

再見。

面試教師英語情景對話(3)

1. Do you have any experience in the translating field?

你有翻譯方面的經驗嗎?

2. How are your Chinese and English?

你的中英文水平如何?

3. How would you consider your salary if you succeed in becoming a translator in our company?

如果你成功應聘上我公司的翻譯,你會怎樣考慮薪水?

4. I have to translate any documents I receive and I’ve been there for 5 years.

我負責翻譯所有收到的檔案,而且我已經工作5年了。

5. I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good.

我可以很自信地說,我的中英文都很不錯。

6. And you will give me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances.

你們會根據我的能力和表現給出令人滿意的薪水的。

7. This job is more challenging and I have longed to be a translator.

我覺得翻譯更有挑戰性,它是我渴望已久的職業。

8. I think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge,and professional

codes to be a successful translator.

對話1

A: How are your Chinese and English?

A:你的中英文水平如何?

HR: I can confidently say that my Chinese and English are pretty good. I won

prizes in many speech contests in both Chinese and English.

HR:我可以很自信地說,我的中英 文都很不錯。我曾經參加過很 多漢語和英語的演講比賽並獲 得獎項。

A: How would you consider your salary if you succeed in becoming a

translator in our company?

A:如果你成功應聘上我公司的翻譯,你會怎樣考慮薪水?

HR: I believe every company has its own salary criterion. And you will give

me a satisfying salary according to my abilities and performances.

HR:我相信每個公司都有自己的工資標準,你們會根據我的能力 和表現給出令人滿意的薪水的。

對話2

A: Why do you change your job and apply for a translator?

A:你為什麼要換工作來做翻譯呢?

HR: This job is more challenging and I have longed to be a translator.

That’s why I came here for an interview.

HR:我覺得這份工作更有挑戰性, 它是我渴望已久的職業,這就 是我今天來面試的原因。

A: What do you think are the capacities for a success as a translator?

A:你認為具備怎樣的能力才能稱 得上一個成功的翻譯?

HR: I think one needs common knowledge, specific knowledge, and professional  codes to be a successful translator.

HR:我認為一個成功的翻譯需要具 備常識、專業知識和職業操守。

我認為一個成功的翻譯需要具備常識、專業知識和職業操守。

9. I am interpreting the speeches of officials in business fields.

我主要是給商界領導人做會議口譯。

10. You are a big translation company with awesome quality of translation and high-level service.

你們是一家大型翻譯公司,質量好、服務周到。