當前位置:文思屋>優秀簡歷>英語面試>

英語外企面試情景對話

文思屋 人氣:2.79W

面試是通過書面或面談的形式來考察一個人的工作能力與否,物以類聚,通過面試可以初步判斷應聘者是否可以融入自己的團隊。是一種經過組織者精心策劃的招聘活動。在面對外企的時候面試通常是用的'英語,那麼面試時候的英語要怎麼說呢?下面我們來練習一下。

英語外企面試情景對話

英語外企面試情景對話篇一:

A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

請介紹一下你自己。

B: My name is Mike and I live in Singapore, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.

我叫Mike, 住在新加坡,出身於1980年。我的專業是電子工程。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你認為你有怎樣的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don t like to leave things half-done.I m very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常熱心,我不喜歡把事情做一半。我非常有組織能力,也很能幹。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱點和優點是什麼?

B: Well, I m afraid I m a poor speaker, however I m fully aware of this, so I ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I m persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅長說話,我已經意識到這點,因此正在學習如何在公眾場所說話。我想我的優點是很執著,而且學東西很快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有執照或資格證書嗎?

B: I have a driver s license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

我有駕駛執照,我是註冊會計師。

A: How do you relate to others?

你和別人相處如何?

B: I m very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能與人合作,富有團隊精神。

I:Why do you want to come to Singapore?

你為什麼要來新加坡?

A:firstly , singapore is a garden city, one of the safest cities around the world. Additionally,i’ve worked in Singapore before, i’m easily fit with the living and working enviroment e are a lot of Chinese, and people are very friendly.

首先,新加坡是一個花園城市,是世界上最安全的城市之一。此外,我之前在新加坡工作過,很容易適應這裡的生活及工作環境。有許多中國人,人們都很友好。

A:pardon?/Sorry, sir. I beg your pardon./ Would you please say that again?

請再說一遍。/對不起,能重複一下嗎?

B:Ok, now if you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

好了,現在,如果你有任何問題,請隨時問我。

A:Nope, I have none, thanks!

不,我沒有,謝謝!

BI:Thank you for your interest in our company.

謝謝你對我們的公司感興趣。

A:Thank you,k you for your time.

謝謝,先生。再見。謝謝您的寶貴時間

英語外企面試情景對話篇二:

Interviewer:

What kind of personality do you think you have?

你認為你具有哪種性格?

Candidate:

I am very active and energetic. I approach things enthusiastically and I don’t like leaving them half done.

我非常積極並充滿活力。我熱情高漲地對待事物,不喜歡半途而廢。

Interviewer:

Do you think you are introverted or extroverted?

你認為你是內向型還是外向型?

Candidate:

I am quite outgoing, I think. I enjoy mixing and doing things with other people.

我認為我非常外向。我喜歡加入大家並同他們共事。

Interviewer:

What kind of people would you like to work with?

你喜歡同什麼樣的人一起工作?

Candidate:

People who are honest, dedicate to their work and have integrity.

我喜歡和誠實的、對工作投入、為人正直的人一起工作。

Interviewer:

What kind of people you find hard to work with?

你發現同哪種人很難在一起工作?

Candidate:

Slackers and those who violate working principles.

那些逃避責任的人和總是不遵守工作原則的人。