當前位置:文思屋>社會工作>職場英語>

交際常常出現的禮儀英語

文思屋 人氣:3.22W
交際常常出現的禮儀英語
  久仰!  I ve heard so much about you.
  好久不見了!  Long time no see.
  辛苦了!  You ve had a long ve had a long flight.
  尊敬的朋友們!  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
  閣下(多用於稱呼大使)  Your Excellency
  我代表北京政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
  對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
  在北京過得怎麼樣?  How are you making out in Beijing?
  我一定向他轉達您的'問候和邀請。  I ll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
  歡迎美商來北京投資。  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
  歡迎多提寶貴意見。  Your valuable advice is most welcome.
  不虛此行!  It s a rewarding trip!
  您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
  請代我問候王先生。  Please remember me to .
  感謝光臨!  Thank you so much for coming.
  歡迎再來!  Hope you ll come again.
  歡迎以後多來北京!  Hope you ll visit Beijing more often.
  請留步,不用送了!  I will see myself out, please.
  多保重!  Take care!
  祝您一路平安!  Have a nice trip!
  願為您效勞!  At your service!