交際禮儀英語用語
在商務交際中,有些漢語中非常常用的句子卻不知道用英語怎麼表達,這給交際造成了很大障礙,下面是一些整理出來的'常用句型,相信熟記這些語句也能使您的商務交際變得更加流暢,從而促進商務合作的成功。
您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?
I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
讓我先談一個問題。 @UUlsC|3.
If you agree (With your permission), let me start with one issue
在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。
Before we turn to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
您對此事怎麼看呢?
I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
我提議休會十分鐘。
I propose a ten-minute break.
我想接著剛才的問題講下去。
I will pick up where we left off just now.
對不起,我插一句。
Sorry for the interruption but
當然可以!
by all means.
怎麼都行!
Whatever you say.
我沒有異議。
I have no objection.
我方對這個問題有異議。
We take exception to this question.