當前位置:文思屋>社會工作>職場英語>

外貿英語對話之兌換

文思屋 人氣:6.1K

引導語:用英語怎樣談論兌換的問題?下面是本站小編整理的外貿英語對話之兌換,歡迎參考!

外貿英語對話之兌換

Part One

Y: Excuse me, what can I do for you?

於:你好,我能為你做些什麼嗎?

J: Yes. I am going to stay here for a while, and I need to change some RMB. I am wondering if I could exchange some money here.

吉姆:是的。我要在這裡待一些時間,想 兌換一些人民幣,你們這裡可以 嗎?

Y: Sure, you can. What currencies do you have now?

於:當然可以。你現在持有的是什麼貨 幣呢?

J: Francs. How much is the spot exchange rate today?

吉姆:法郎。今天的現匯兌換率是多少?

Y: 100 francs for 400 yuan.

於:100法郎對400人民市。

J: Good. Thank you.

吉姆好的。謝謝。

Y: How much are you planning to exchange?

於:你想兌換多少啊?

J: I'd like to exchange 1,000 yuan.

吉姆:我想兌換1 000人民幣。

Y: That is good. Please fill out the exchange request form. And I'll bring you the RMB for you.

於:可以的。請你在這張兌換單上填一 下吧。我去給你拿人民幣。

J: Fine.

吉姆:好的。

Y:Is this your first time to China?

於:這是你第一次來中國嗎?

J: No. I have been here several times before on business. But this is for travel.

吉姆:不是。我之前來過好幾次,都是做生意的。這次是來旅遊的。

Y: Is It so? I find that now more and more foreign friends take a trip to China. Wish you a pleasant stay here. This is 1,000 yuan.

於:是嗎?我發現現在有越來越多的外 國朋友到中國旅行了。祝你在這裡 過得愉快。這是1 000人民幣。

J: Thank you.

吉姆:謝謝。

Y: You are welcome.

於:不客氣。

Part Two

G: Excuse me, do you deal with the business of cashing the check here?

你好。請問你們這裡辦理支票兌現業務嗎?

Z: Yes, we do. And I'd be glad to cash the check for you.

是的,我們辦理。我很樂意為你效勞。

G: I would like to have this check changed into RMB.

我想把這張支票兌換成人民幣。

Z: Let me have a look. This is a cash check. And there is your company's seal on the check. OK,I think I can serve you. Did you take your ID with you?

讓我看一下啊。你這是一張現金支票。支票 上有你們公司的印章。好的,我可以為你辦 理。你帶身份證了嗎?

G: Yes, I did. Here you are.

當然。給你。

Z: Will you please fill out this foreign exchange memo, OK?

請你填一下這張外匯表,好嗎?

G: Of course. Can I get the money right now?

好的'。我可以立即拿到現金嗎?

Z: I'm afraid you can't. We have to have the check sent to your company's city to draw money. And this needs about a week's time.

很抱歉,你不能。我們必須把支票寄到你們公司所在的城市去取款。這大概需要一個星期的時間。

G: Is there any other ways?

沒有別的辦法了嗎?

Z: Not really. You can also let your company apply for a cheque issued by a Chinese you can get the money immediately.

也不一定,你也可以讓你們的公司申請一張 中國銀行開出的支票。你就可以立即拿到 錢了。

G: I guess I might wait, for I am not very urgent.

我想還是等一下吧,我也不是很急。

Z: That is good. We will inform you when we receive the proceeds. Another thing is that after we change the proceeds into RMB for you, we will deduct a collection service charge from the proceeds.

好的。我們收到款後會通知你的。另外還有一點就是我們把支票給你兌換成人民幣後,我們要從中扣除託收的手續費。

G: OK. I know. Goodbye.

好的。我知道了。那再見了。

Z: See you.

再見。