當前位置:文思屋>社會工作>職場英語>

文明禮儀的英語句子

文思屋 人氣:2.21W

在我們英語中,有哪些是表示歡迎的禮儀英語呢?下面由小編為大家精心收集的文明禮儀的.英語句子,希望可以幫到大家!

文明禮儀的英語句子

表示歡迎的禮儀英語

好久不見了!

Long time no see.

辛苦了!

You've had a long 've had a long flight.

表示歡迎的禮儀英語表示歡迎的禮儀英語

尊敬的朋友們!

Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

閣下(多用於稱呼大使)

Your Excellency

我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。

On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

禮儀英語:歡迎朋友

您貴姓?/您怎麼稱呼?

May I know your name,please?

很高興見到你。您怎麼稱呼7

Glad/Pleased to meet you,Misterr…?(可以用拖長問話的辦法來詢問對方的姓名)

中國有句古話說:“有朋自遠方來不亦樂乎?”

There’s an old saying in Chinese which goes: “Isn’t it a great pleasure/joy to have friends coming from afar?

As a Chinese saying goes, “Nothing is more delightful than meeting friends from far away.”

這是給您準備的日程安排.我們簡單過一遍吧。如果你有什麼特殊要求.也可以告訴我。

This is the tentative itinerary/schedule I have prepared for ’s go through it

there is any special request,just let me know.

如果有什麼需要幫忙的.儘管說。

If you need anything,don’t hesitate to ask.

Just let me know if you need anything.

我們安排你住在城裡的……酒店.離我們公司開車要走40分鐘。

We’ve arranged for you to stay in…Hotel,which is in the downtown area,about 40- minute drive from our company.

我們也有賓館,不過條件不如酒店。離單位倒是很近.走路就可以到。

We have our own guest house,but there is no comparison between the two, only the guest house is within walking distance of the workplace.

除了正式會談以外.我們也為大家安排了一些遊覽活動。

In addition to official meetings,we have also arranged some sightseeing.

我期待著您的再次來訪。

I’m looking forward to your visit again.

代我向……問好。

Remember me to… / Say hello to…for me.

不用謝,這是我們應該做的。

Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.

歡迎再來!

Do come again