當前位置:文思屋>社會工作>職場英語>

英語面試經驗談

文思屋 人氣:1.35W


Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.
你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!
 
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.
依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

英語面試經驗談

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.
對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。

Q: Why did you leave your last job? 
你為什麼離職呢?
 
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job.  I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.
我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?
你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?
你對目前從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us?
你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?
你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.
我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?
你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?
 or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
 你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
這種特點就是我目前(先前工作)所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

Q: What is your strongest traits?
你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

A: Helpfulness and caring.
樂於助人和關心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
適應能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
樂觀和友愛。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

A: pause a few seconds.
稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。
 
Q: They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

Q: What personality traits do you admire?
你欣賞哪種性格的人?

A: I admire a person who ishonest, flexible and easy-going.
誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.
有“實際行動”的人。

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以開放式的政策,改進我的.行政管理方式。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何處理別人的批評?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。
 
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我洩氣。

A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
不能接受新思想的那些取。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。

Q: How do you handle your failure?
你怎樣對待自己的失敗?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。

Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
什麼會讓你有成就感?

A: Doing my best job for your company.
為貴公司竭力效勞。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
盡我所能,完成一個專案。

Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?
假如你有很多錢可以捐贈,你會捐給什麼單位?為什麼?

A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我會捐給醫藥研究,因為我要為他人做點事。