當前位置:文思屋>社會工作>職場英語>

商務英語交際禮節120句常用語

文思屋 人氣:1.25W

一輪會談 one round of talks

商務英語交際禮節120句常用語

決議 resolution

諒解備忘錄 memorandum of understanding

現在開會 I declare the meeting open.

請…發言 I invite the representative of …to take the floor.

我的介紹完了,謝謝。 That‘’s all for my presentation. thank you.

我先說這麼多。 So much for my remarks for now.

我要說的就是這些。 That‘’s all for what I want to say.

您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

讓我先談一個問題。 If you agree, (With your permission) let me start with one issue

在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。 Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

您對此事怎麼看呢? I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

我提議休會十分鐘。 I propose a ten-minute break.

我想接著剛才的`問題講下去。 I will pick up where we left off just now.

對不起,我插一句。 Sorry for the interruption but

當然可以。 By all means.

怎麼都行。 Whatever you say.

我沒有異議。 I have no objection.

我方對這個問題有異議。 We take exception to this question.

我們高興地看到 We note with pleasure that

這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎? I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

不知你們上午談的怎樣? I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。 You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

糾纏這個問題 entangle this issue

提倡節約 advocate/uphold thriftiness

為了國家的繁榮 for the sake of national property

經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。 The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

密切注視 Keep close watch on

促進密切合作 spur/promote intensive cooperation

久仰 I‘’ve heard so much about you.

好久不見了 Long time no see.

辛苦了 You‘’ve had a long ‘’ve had a long flight.

尊敬的朋友們 distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

閣下(多用於稱呼大使) Your Excellency