當前位置:文思屋>社會工作>職場英語>

關於用餐的禮儀英語

文思屋 人氣:2.51W

無論你是在一個環境優雅的餐廳吃飯,參加婚禮宴席,還是想在商務活動中展現自己最好的一面,適當的禮儀很重要。下面內容由小編為大家帶來的關於用餐的'禮儀英語,歡迎大家學習!

關於用餐的禮儀英語

Britain(英國)

Always: Eat with your fork in your left hand and knife in your right.

√左手持叉,右手持刀。

Never: Speak with your mouth full.

×說話時嘴裡塞滿了食物。

Denmark(丹麥)

Always: Place your fork downwards on a plate if you want seconds.

√若要添菜,可將餐叉朝下,置於盤上。

Never: Take the last item on any given plate. You must continue to halve it until only crumbs are left.

×取走盤中最後一份食物。若盤中留下一人份時,可考慮分而食之。

Japan(日本)

Always: Indulge in slurping. It is considered polite.

√吃飯大聲咂吧,在日本被視為禮貌之舉。

Never: Pour yourself a drink. It is tradition to pour drinks for one another.

×自己倒飲料。食客為彼此倒飲料,才符合傳統習俗。

Thailand(泰國)

Always: Consider meals as a social event where only the person perceived as the riches pays.

√飯局其實是個社交場合,最有錢的那個自然會買單。

Never: Leave your chopsticks in the bowl. It symbolises death.

×將筷子插在碗中,那很不吉利。

Mexico(墨西哥)

Always: Wait for your host to say ‘Buen Provecho’ (Enjoy your meal) before eating.

√等主人說完“用餐愉快”(Buen Provecho)後,再開始吃喝。

Never: Arrive on time. Arrive 30 minutes late, if not later.

×準時赴宴。遲到30分鐘以上,並不為過。

Middle East(中東)

Always: Eat your meal in silence.

√用餐時保持安靜。

Never: Pass food with your left hand.

×用左手遞食物。

Germany(德國)

Always: Cut as much food as possible with your fork to compliment the cook that the food is tender.

√取食時,能切多大切多大。在德國,這意在稱讚廚師技藝高超,做出的料理入口即化。

Never: Cut lettuce in a salad. Fold it with a fork.

×吃沙拉時切生菜。食客不妨用餐叉叉起食用。

Mongolia(蒙古)

Always: Keep your palm facing up when holding cups.

√持杯時,手掌朝上。

Never: Spill milk or dairy products. It is considered bad luck.

×將牛奶或乳製品灑在地上。蒙古人認為,這會帶來厄運。

Kenya(肯亞)

Always: Wash your hands before eating: a basin may be brought to the table for you.

√餐前洗手。餐桌上甚至備有洗手盆。

Never: Eat before the eldest male. He must eat first before anyone else can start.

×搶在最老的男性長輩前用餐。要知道,家中最老的男性長輩享有優先用餐權。

Chile(智利)

Always: Let the woman sit down before the men.

√邀請女士先入座。

Never: Speak with cutlery in your hands.

×手持刀叉,與他人交談。