ACT II
Don’t worry, Alexandra. 別擔心,Alexandra。
We’ll find the owner. 我們會找到狗的主人的。
How, Robbie? 怎麼找,Robbie?
Let me think. 讓我想想。
Gemma, sit. Gemma,坐。
Good Gemma. 乖Gemma。
Give me your paw. 把腳伸出來。
Good Gemma. 乖Gemma。
This dog is well trained. 這條狗受過很好的訓練。
She likes you, too. 她也喜歡你。
So how are we going to find the owners? 那麼我們如何去找她的主人呢?
With a little help from the ASPCA, 有事找ASPCA ,
the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. 美國禁止虐待動物協會。
They’re the ones. 找他們沒錯。
We once found a cat. 我們有一次發現一隻貓。
She was caught in the branches of our tree. 被我們家樹的樹枝夾住了。
And Dad called the ASPCA. 爸爸打電話給ASPCA。
They came and solved the problem. 他們來了,也解決了問題。
Robbie, let’s call them. Robbie,我們給他們打電話。
Let me see -- ASPCA... 讓我瞧瞧---ASPCA...... ?
Here it is. 在這兒。
ASPCA Animal Shelter. ASPCA動物收容所。
555-7700. 555--7700。
Hello, ASPCA. 喂,ASPCA。
Hello, my name is Robbie Stewart. 喂,我叫Robbie Stewart。
I have a lost dog I’d like to bring to you. 我這兒有一條失犬我想送來給你們。
How late are you open? 你們那兒開門到多晚?
We’re open till nine P.M. 我們開到晚上九點。
Thank you. 謝謝。
I’ll bring the dog over by nine. 我在九點之前把狗送來。
Thanks. 謝謝。
Bye. 再見。
Thanks. 謝謝。
Good-bye. 再見。
They’re still open? 他們現在還開著?
They’re open until nine o’clock. 他們開到九點。
We have two and a half hours. 還有兩個半小時。
Let’s take Gemma by there now. 我們趕緊把Gemma送去。
They’ll find the owner. 他們會找到主人的。
I hope so. 希望如此。
I’m so sad to see this little dog without her family. 看到這狗沒有家我真難過。
I’m sure they’ll find the owner. 我相信他們會找到狗的主人。
But if they don’t, I’ll adopt her. 如果找不到,我就收養她。
She’s so cute. 她真逗人喜歡。
Look at those eyes. 你看她的眼睛。
She’s hard to resist. 真是人見人愛。
Don’t you just love her? 你能說你不喜歡?
I’d like to keep her, too. 我也願意收留 。
But I’ll be going home to Greece 但是我就要回希臘去了
at the end of the semester. 在這個學期結束的時候。
She just wants love and affection. 她需要愛和關懷。
Come on, Robbie. 走吧,Robbie。
Let’s get her to the animal shelter, 我們把她送到動物收容所,
so they can find her owners quickly. 好讓他們很快找到她的主人。
Don’t worry, Gemma. 別擔心,Gemma。
We’ll get you home. 我們會送你回家的。
It’s not easy being away from home. 離家獨闖不容易。
Come on, poochie. 來吧,小狗。
Atta girl! 好女孩!
Let’s go. 我們走。
We’re off to the animal shelter. 我們這就去動物收容所。
Your name? 你的名字?
Robbie Stewart. Robbie Stewart。
And this is Alexandra Pappas. 這位是Alexandra Pappas。
Your name will do, Mr. Stewart. 你的名字就夠了,Stewart先生。
Your address? 你的住址?
46 Linden street, Riverdale. Riverdale ,林登街46號。
Where did you find the dog? 你在什麼地方找到這條狗的?
She found us. 她找到我們的`。
You tried calling the number on the collar? 是否照狗脖子上項圈的電話號碼打過電話了?
Yes, but the number’s no longer in service. 打過,但那個號碼是空號。
And there’s no address on the dog tag? 牌子上沒有地址?
There’s no other information. 沒有其他資料。
No ID number. 沒有識別號碼嗎?
Without that, it’s hard. 沒有就難辦了。
You will try to find the dog’s owner. 你們會盡力去尋找狗的主人吧。
Oh, we’ll try, believe me. 哦,我們會想辦法的,相信我。
And if you don’t? 要是找不到呢?
Yes? 什麼?
走遍美國教學視訊文字20:Man’s Best Friend ACT II
文思屋
人氣:1.09W
相關文章:
- 走遍美國教學視訊文字19:Man’s Best Friend ACT I
- 走遍美國教學視訊文字18:Thanksgiving ACT III
- 走遍美國教學視訊文字39:A Real Stewart ACT III
- 走遍美國教學視訊文字23:You’re Going to Be Fine ACT II
- 走遍美國教學視訊文字26:It’s Up to You ACT II
- 走遍美國教學文字41:Playing Games ACT II
- 走遍美國教學視訊文字38:A Real Stewart ACT II
- 走遍美國教學視訊文字29:Smell the Flowers ACT II
- 走遍美國教學視訊文字21:Man’s Best Friend ACT III
- 走遍美國教學視訊文字17:Thanksgiving ACT II
熱門文章
- 1走遍美國教學視訊文字31:A Place of Our Own ACT I
- 2走遍美國教學視訊文字30:Smell the Flowers ACTIII
- 3走遍美國教學視訊文字27:It’s Up to You ACTIII
- 4走遍美國教學視訊文字25:It’s Up to You ACT I
- 5走遍美國教學視訊文字37:A Real Stewart ACT I
- 6走遍美國教學文字45:Second Honeymoon ACT III
- 7走遍美國教學視訊文字24:You’re Going to Be Fine ACT III
- 8走遍美國教學文字40:Playing Games ACT I
- 9走遍美國教學視訊文字22:You’re Going to Be Fine ACT I
- 10走遍美國教學文字42:Playing Games ACT III
最近更新
- 1三字經兒歌視訊舞蹈教學視訊「經典國學」
- 2國小生英語演講稿:My Best Friend
- 3走遍美國教學視訊文字33:A Place of Our Own ACTIII
- 4三字經兒歌視訊舞蹈教學視訊
- 5珠海航展殲20最新視訊
- 6BFF代表什麼?Best friend forever一輩子最鐵的哥們
- 7中國古典舞教學視訊
- 8我的英語演講稿:my best friend
- 9我的英語演講稿 my best friend
- 102016年珠海航展殲20視訊
- 11《走遍中國》觀後感
- 12珠海航展殲20視訊
- 13國學經典三字經兒歌視訊舞蹈視訊
- 14走遍美國英語口語100個句子
- 15走遍美國教學視訊文字32:A Place of Our Own ACTII