當前位置:文思屋>社會工作>職場英語>

商務英語900十一

文思屋 人氣:2.45W
商務英語900十一
800 The price we offered is more favorable than the quotations you can get from our competitors, I'm afraid.
恐怕我方報價比您從我方競爭對手那兒得到的報價更優惠。
801 If you take quality into consideration, you will find our price reasonable.
如果您把質量考慮進去的話,您會發現我方價格是合理的。
802 We guarantee quality products which can stand fierce competition.
我們保證提供能經得起激烈競爭的高質量產品。
803 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我還有些問題要問。
804 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.
我們總是願意合作的,如果需要還可以做些讓步。
805 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.
對這些條款有何意見,請儘管提,不必客氣。
806 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你認為合同有問題嗎?
807 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我們希望貴方再次考慮我們的要求。
808 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.
我們希望搞清楚有關合同中技術方面的幾個問題。
809 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的權利和義務方面的談判非常成功。
810 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我們無法同意對合同工的變動和修改。
811 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.
我們希望下一交談判將是簽訂合同前的`最後一輪談判。
812 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.
就合同雙方要承擔的義務方面,我們沒有什麼意見。
813 That's international practice. We can't break it.這是國際慣例,我們不能違背。
814 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我們可以重新考慮修改合同。
815 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.我們不得不討論一下合同的總價格問題。
816 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你們認為結算方式合適嗎?
817 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我們很高興您在解決有關合同的問題上如此具有建設性。
818 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.這是我們準備好的兩份合同正本。
819 Would you please read the draft contract and make your moments about the terms?
請仔細閱讀合同草案,並就合同各條款提出你的看法好嗎?
820 When will the contract be ready?合同何時準備好?
[821 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosed here in duplicate and return to us for our file.
請會籤第156號銷售合同一式兩份中的一份,將它寄回我方存檔。
822 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同會航郵給你們簽字。
823 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?
你不覺得應該仔細檢查一下合同,以免遺漏什麼嗎?
824 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?
我們對合同各項條款全無異議,下週籤合同如何?
825 All disputes arising in the course of the consignment period shall be settled amicably through friendly negotiation.所有在運輸途中引起的糾紛都將通過友好協商,妥善加以解決。
826 We'll ship our goods in accordance with the terms of the contract.我們將按合同條款交貨。
827 You can stay assured that shipment will be effected according to the contract stipulation.
你儘管放心,我們將按合同規定如期裝船。
828 They've promised to keep both we quality and the quantity of the 300 bicycles in conformity with the contract stipulations.他們已承諾那300輛自行車的質量和數量一定與合同規定相吻合。
829 We are sure the contract can be carried out smoothly.我們確信合同會順利執行的。
830 The machines will be made of the best materials and the stipulations of the contract be strictly observed.
機器將用最好的材料生產,合同的規定也將得以嚴格履行。
831 The two parties involved in a contract have the obligation to execute the contract.合同雙方有義務履行合同。
832 Unless there is a sudden change of political situation, it is not accepted to execute the contract only partially.除非有什麼突然的政局變化,否則執行部分合同不能被接受。
833 Any deviation from the contract will be unfavorable.任何違背合同之事都是不利的。
834 The buyer has the option of cancelling the contract.買主有權撤消合同。
835 Any kind of backing out of the contract will be charged a penalty as has been stated in the penalty clause.
任何背棄合同的行為將受到懲罰,這已在處罰條款裡寫得很清楚了。
836 We want to cancel the contract because of your delay in delivery.由於貴方交貨拖延,我方要求取消合同。
837 The buyer has the right to cancel the contract unilaterally if the seller fails to ship the goods within the L/C validity.如果賣方不能在信用證有效期內交貨的話,買方有權單方面取消合同。
838 You cannot break the contract without any good reason.如果沒有什麼正當理由,你們不應撕毀合同。
839 We have every reason to cancel the contract because you've failed to fulfil your part of it.
我們完全有理由取消合同,因為你們沒有完成應遵守的合同內容,履行合同。
840 One party is entitled to cancel the contract if the other side cannot execute it.
如果一方不履行合同,另一方有權取消合同。
841 Generally speaking, a contract cannot be changed after it has been signed by both parties.
一般來講,合同一經雙方簽訂就不得更改。
842 Some relative clauses in the contract have to be amended owing to the unexpected situation.
由於這種難以預料的情況,合同中的有關條款不得不做些修改。
843 Since the contract is about to expire, shall we discuss a new one?
這個合同將到期,我們來談談新合同的事宜吧。
844 Packing has a close bearing on sales.包裝直接關係到產品的銷售。
845 Packing will help push the sales.包裝有助於推銷產品。
846 Buyers always pay great attention to packing.買方通常很注意包裝。
847 Different articles require different forms of packing.不同商品需要不同的包裝。
848 Buyers, generally speaking, bear the change of packing.一般來說,買方應承擔包裝費用。
849 How much does packing take up of the total cost of the goods包裝佔貨物總成本的百分比是多少?
850 The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handing.包裝必須很堅固,能承受野蠻裝卸。
851 strong packing will protect the goods from any possible damage during transit.
堅固的包裝可以防止貨物在運輸途中受到任何損失。
852 Cartons are seaworthy.紙箱適合海運。
853 This kind of article is often bought as a gift, so exquisite and tasteful design is of prime importance.人們購買這種商品通常用來贈親友,所以精美高雅的設計至關重要。
854 We'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我們很想聽聽你們在包裝方面有什麼意見。
855 Do you have nay objection to the stipulations about the packing and shipping marks?
有關包裝運輸嘜頭的條款你們有什麼異議嗎?
856 We'll pack the goods according to your instruction.我們將按你方的要求進行包裝。
857 The goods will be packed in wood wool to prevent damage.貨物將用細刨花包裝,以防損壞。
858 Measures should be taken to reinforce the cartons.應採取措施加固紙箱。
859 Suggestions on packing are greatly appreciated.我們非常歡迎大家對包裝方面提出建議。