當前位置:文思屋>實用文案>笑話>

英語笑話帶翻譯3篇

文思屋 人氣:1.1W

笑話往往是指能引人發笑的`談話或故事。作為文體,篇幅短小,故事情節簡單而巧妙,往往出人意料,取得令人捧腹的藝術效果。以下是小編整理的英語笑話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

英語笑話帶翻譯3篇

英語笑話帶翻譯1

How Did You Ever Get Here

你是怎樣來的?

One winter morning, an employee explained why he had shown up for work 45 minutes late. "It was so slippery out that for every step I took ahead, I slipped back two."

一個冬天的早晨,一名僱員解釋他為什麼遲到了四十五分鐘才起來上班。“外面太滑了,我每向前邁一步,就要向後退兩步。”

The boss eyed him suspiciously. "Oh, yeah? Then how did you ever get here?"

老闆狐疑地看著他。“噢,是嗎?那你是怎樣到這裡來的?”

"I finally gave up," he said, "and started for home."

“後來我決定放棄,”他說,“然後我就往家裡走。”

英語笑話帶翻譯2

One Side of the Case

一面之辭

A judge asked our group of potential jurors whether anyone should be excused, and one man raised his hand.

一位法官問我們這群修補陪審員是否有人應當免權。一個人舉起了手。

"I can't hear out of my left ear," the man told the judge.

“我的左耳聽不見。”那人告訴法官。

"Can you hear out of your right ear?" the judge asked. The man nodded his head.

“你的右邊耳朵聽得見嗎?”法官問道。那人點了點頭。

"You'll be allowed to serve on the jury," the judge declared. "We only listen to one side of the case at a time."

“你將被允許加入陪審團,”法官宣佈。“我們每次只聽一面之辭。

英語笑話帶翻譯3

Early Shopper

採購過早

It was Christmas and the judge was in a benevolent mood as he questioned the prisoner. "What are you charged with?" he asked.

那天是聖誕節,法官在審訊犯人時也有點惻隱之心。“你為什麼而被起訴?”他問。

"Doing my christmas shopping early," replied the defendant.

“採購聖誕節物品過早。”被告答。

"That's no offense," replied the judge, "How early were you doing this shopping?"

“這不算犯法,”法官回答,“你購物多早?”

"Before the store opened," countered the prisoner.

在商店開門之前,“犯人應道。