當前位置:文思屋>實用文案>笑話>

英語笑話閱讀帶翻譯

文思屋 人氣:2.61W

笑話來源於生活,卻又可以讓我們的生多些歡樂、開心,現在,一起來開心爆笑下。

英語笑話閱讀帶翻譯

英語笑話閱讀帶翻譯篇一:

Make a Wish!

許個願吧!

Every morning on his way to work, a business man passed a house where he saw a woman beating her looy on the head with a loaf of bread.

每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都會經過一戶人家,他總是看見一個女人用一條麵包打她兒子的頭部。

But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

但今天卻比較特別,他發現她正用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他的頭。

Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answered.

他忍不住好奇,便按了那戶人家的`門鈴。女人聽了鈴聲,出來開門。

"Madam, I couldn't help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread. . . "

“這位太太,每天經過這裡我都忍不住會注意到你用一條麵包打你兒子……”

"That's true ."

"那倒是不假……"

"And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

"可是今天我卻看見你用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他。"

“Well, today's his birthday. ”

“今天是他生日嘛。”

英語笑話閱讀帶翻譯篇二:

A politician was out on the Indian reservation displaying his sympathy for the oppressed Native Americans. He addressed a gathering of the people.

一位政客抵達一處印第安人居留地向居住在該區被壓迫的原住民表達他的關切之情。他向一群民眾發表演說。

The plight of your tribe has always been close to my heart," said the politician.

“我一直切身體會到你們的窮苦困境,”政客說。

"Umgwalagwala , "responded the audience enthusiastically.

“安瓜拉瓜拉!”群眾熱烈歡呼。

I shan' t rest until greater efforts are made on your behalf.

“不為你們爭取更多的福利,我個人絕不會鬆懈。”

"Umgwalagwala," they responded more loudly.

“安瓜拉瓜拉!”群眾反應更為熱烈。

"And I personally guarantee that you will all be accorded full and equal civil rights. "

“此外我願個人保證你們將被賦予完全及公平的公民權利。”

"Umgwalagwala," shouted the tribe.

“安瓜拉瓜拉!”整個部落的人都叫喊起來。

The politician was pleased with his reception and asked for a tour of the reservation. Soon, he and his guide were standing next to a fenced enclosure.

對這樣的接待,政客感到非常高興,因此他要求遊覽該居留地,不久他和嚮導就走到一處封閉的籬笆圍牆。

"And what is this used for?" asked the orator.

“這是做什麼用的?,’政客問道。

"oh, this empty now, but before we keep bulls in here. "

“喔,現在空無一物,但以前我們在這裡養牛。”

"I see," said the visitor, and was planning to enter the enclosure.

“原來如此,”政客說著準備進入籬笆內。

"Hey,you better not go in there,You likely step in a lot of umgwalagwala."

“嘿,你還是不要進去的好,否則你可能踩到很多的安瓜拉瓜拉。”

英語笑話閱讀帶翻譯篇三:

Aren't Kidss Wonderful ?

小孩子實在了不起!

Mother got on the train with Little Johnny and Little Ronny.

媽媽和小強尼、小羅尼一起搭乘火車。

Little Johnny was full of questions, as usual: "What's an emergency brake, Mommy?"

小強尼一如往常問東問西,“媽咪,什麼是緊急煞車?"

“Why did that policeman ask to see our tickets?"

“為什麼那位警察叔叔要看我們的車票?"

"Why can't I lean out the window?" etc.

“為什麼身體不能伸出窗外?"等等諸如此類問題。

His mother was becoming ever more exasperated.

媽媽實在忍不住要發脾氣了。

Finally, Little Johnny asked, "What was that last station we stopped at, Mommy?"

最後小強尼又問:“媽咪,剛剛火車停靠的是哪一站?”

"I don't know, Johnny, and will you please stop pestering me? I'm trying to read. "

“我不知道,強尼,你可不可以不要煩我,我正在看書呢!”

A few minutes of silence passed. Then Johnny said, "It's too bad you don't know what station that was, 'cause that's where Little Ronny got off."

一陣安靜後,強尼說:“真糟糕,你竟然不知道羅尼下車的那個車站。"