當前位置:文思屋>實用文案>笑話>

爆笑英語短笑話帶翻譯

文思屋 人氣:2.37W

幽默的人不僅僅會說笑話,還要懂得他人說的笑話,來測試一下你的幽默細胞的指數有多高吧!

爆笑英語短笑話帶翻譯

爆笑英語短笑話帶翻譯篇一:對不起,本店不找零錢

A friend and I were standing in line at a fast-food restaurant, waiting to place our order.

我和一個朋友在快餐店排隊訂餐

There was a big sign posted. "No bills larger than $20 will be accepted."

那裡很醒目地寫著,不接受超過20美元的大鈔(請自備零錢)。

The woman in front of us, pointing to the sign, remarked,

我們前邊的一個女士指著這個牌子對我們說:

"Believe me, if I HAD a bill larger than $20, I wouldn't be eating here."

“上帝保佑,如果我身上有超過20美元的話,我一定不會在這兒吃飯!”

爆笑英語短笑話帶翻譯篇二:沒把頭髮全剪掉啊

Miles sometime went to the barber's during working hours to have his hair cut.

麥爾斯有時在上班時間去理髮館理髮,

But this was against the office rules: clerks had to have their hair cut in their own time.

但這是違反辦公室規定的':職員只能利用自己的時間理髮。

While Miles was at the barber's one day,

一天,正當麥爾斯理髮時,

the manager of the office came in by chance to have his own hair cut and sat just beside him.

經理碰巧也進來理髮,而且就坐在他旁邊。

"Hello, Miles," the manager said.

“你好,麥爾斯,”經理說。"

I see that you are having your hair cut in office time."

“我看到你在上班時間理髮了。”

"Yes, sir, I am," admitted Miles calmly.

“是的,先生。正是這樣。”麥爾斯平靜地承認了。

"You see, sir, it grows in office time."

可先生,你看,頭髮是在上班時間長的。“

"Not all of it," said the manager at once.

“不全都是吧,”經理立刻說,"

Some of it grows in your own time."

“有一些是在你自己的時間裡長的。”

"Yes, sir, that's quite true."

“對呀,先生,你說得很對。”

Answered Miles politely, "but I'm not having it all cut off."

麥爾斯禮貌地回答說,“但我並沒有把頭髮全都剪掉啊。”

爆笑英語短笑話帶翻譯篇三:視力訓練

the squad were having "visual training". one smart recruit was asked by the officer to count how many men composed a digging party in a distant field. the party was so faraway that the men appeared as mere dots, but unhesitatingly the recruit replied:

班裡正在進行“視力訓練”。一個聰明伶俐的新兵被班長叫出來數遠處曠野上採掘隊的人數。採掘隊在很遠的地方,那些人看起來只是一些小點兒。但是這個新兵毫不猶豫地回答。

"sixteen men and a sergeant , sir."

“十六個兵外加一箇中士,長官。”

"right, but how do you know there's a sergeant there?"

“正確,可是你怎麼知道那兒有一箇中士?”

"he's not doing any digging, sir."

“他不幹活,長官。”

爆笑英語短笑話帶翻譯篇四:我是坐在爸爸膝蓋上的

Little Johnny says "Mom, when I was on the bus with Daddy this morning,

小強尼說:“媽媽,今天早上和爸爸在公車上時,

he told me to give up my seat to a lady."

他叫我讓座給一位女士。”

"You've done the right thing," says Mommy.

媽媽說:“你做得很對呀。”

"But Mommy, I was sitting on daddy's lap."

“但是,媽媽,我是坐在爸爸膝蓋上的。”