當前位置:文思屋>實用文案>笑話>

英語小笑話短文帶翻譯

文思屋 人氣:1.3W

當聽別人說笑話的時候覺得不大好笑,還會覺得冷很冷,可是自己看的時候,卻笑到不行,你有這樣的經歷麼?以下的英語小笑話短文帶翻譯,希望能讓你歡樂笑不停。

英語小笑話短文帶翻譯

篇一:英語小笑話短文帶翻譯

A foreign visitor touring the great American West came across an Indian with his ear pressed to the ground.

一位外國遊客到美國大西部遊覽,碰到一個印第安人把耳朵緊貼在地上。

"What are you listening for?" he asked.

"你在聽什麼呢?"他詢問道。

"Stagecoach pass about half hour ago.

“一輛馬車半小時前曾經過這裡。”

"How can you tell?"

“你怎麼知道呢?'’

"Broke my neck. "

“我的脖子被撞斷了。”

篇二:英語小笑話短文帶翻譯

Learning to Share

學習共同分享

Johnny divided a piece of pie into two pieces, kept the bigger piece for himself and gave the smaller piece to his sister.

強尼把一塊派一分為二,把大的'留給自己,小的給他妹妹。

"Hey," said his sister, "if I'd divided the pie, I would have kept the smaller piece for myself. "

“嘿,如果是我來分那塊派,我會把小的留給我自己,”妹妹說

"Well, that's what you got, so what are you complaining about?"

“你不是分到小塊的嗎,還抱怨什麼呢?”

篇三:英語小笑話短文帶翻譯

Make a Wish

許個願吧!

Every morning on his way to work, a business man passed a house where he saw a woman beating her looy on the head with a loaf of bread.

每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都會經過一戶人家,他總是看見一個女人用一條麵包打她兒子的頭部。

But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

但今天卻比較特別,他發現她正用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他的頭。

Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answere .

他忍不住好奇,便按了那戶人家的門鈴。女人聽了鈴聲,出來開門。

"Madam, I couldn't help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread. . . "

“這位太太,每天經過這裡我都忍不住會注意到你用一條麵包打你兒子……”

"That's true ."

"那倒是不假……"

"And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake. ',

"可是今天我卻看見你用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他。"

“Well, today's his birthday. ”

“今天是他生日嘛。”