當前位置:文思屋>實用文案>笑話>

有翻譯爆笑英語笑話

文思屋 人氣:1.64W

笑一笑,十年少,笑話可以愉悅我們的心情,以下是有翻譯爆笑英語笑話,一起來爆笑吧!

有翻譯爆笑英語笑話

有翻譯爆笑英語笑話(一)

人之初:At the beginning of life.

(英翻中:生命的起初)

性本善:Sex is good.

(白話文:性是美好的)

性相近:Basically, all the sex are same.

(英翻中:基本上,所有的性行為是差不多滴)

習相遠:But it depends on how the way you do it.

(英翻中:但還是得依照個人的喜好而為之)

苟不教:If you do not practice all the time.

(英翻中:若你不隨時勤練精進)

性乃遷:Sex will leave you.

(英翻中:性將遠離你的生活)

教之道:The way of learning it..

(英翻中:學習性的指導原則)

貴以專:is very important to make love with only one person..

(英翻中:最最重要的法則是做性這檔事只能對一個人)

昔孟母:Once a great mother, Mrs. Meng.

(英翻中:曾經有一個偉大的教母:孟母)

擇鄰處:chose her neighbor to avoid bad sex influence.

(英翻中:為孩子選最佳性行為示範的鄰居為鄰,避免壞的性示範而影響小朋友的身心健康)

子不學:If you don t study hard,.

(英翻中:再次叮嚀,你若再不刻苦勤學....)

斷機杼:Your Dick will bee useless.

(英翻中:你的雞雞就從此報廢掉)

竇燕山 :Dou, the Famous.

有翻譯爆笑英語笑話(二)

A man was sued by a woman for defamation of character. She charged that he had called her a pig. The man was found guilty and fined.

一個女人起訴一個男人誹謗。她指控這個男人罵她是頭豬。男人被叛有罪並受到處罰。

After the trial he asked the judge, "This means that I cannot call Mrs. Johnson a pig?"

審判結束後,他問法官“這麼說我可以管一頭豬叫約翰遜夫人嗎?”

The judge said that was true. "Does this mean I cannot call a pig Mrs. Johnson?" the man asked.

法官說事實是這樣的`。“那是不是說我可以管一頭豬叫約翰遜夫人嗎?”那個人問。

The judge replied that he could indeed call a pig Mrs. Johnson with no fear of legal action.

法官回答道他完全可以管一頭豬叫約翰遜夫人,無需害怕採取法律行動。

The man looked directly at Mrs. Johnson and said, "Good afternoon, Mrs. Johnson."

男人馬上看著約翰遜夫人說:“下午好,約翰遜夫人。”

有翻譯爆笑英語笑話(三)

Witty Hare can run very fast.

機靈的兔子跑得很快。

One day when he gets home. He sees a rat. The rat is jumping down his window.

一天,它回到家的時候看見一隻老鼠。這隻老鼠正從它家的窗戶跳下去。

“Oh. A thief!” Witty Hare shouted and catches the rat, “You can’t run faster then me.”

“啊!賊!”機靈兔子喊著追過去。 “你跑不過我的!”

Soon Witty Hare catches up with the rat, and the rat is left behind.

不一會它追上了老鼠,還把老鼠丟在後面。

“I must run away,” the rat says and laughs, “He is so silly.”

“我得趕緊逃。”老鼠竊笑著說:“這傢伙真笨。”

Witty Hare goes on running. A sheep sees him and asks him, “What a re you doing?”

機靈兔子繼續跑著。一隻綿羊看到了就問它:“你在幹什麼?”

“I’m catching the thief.” Witty Hare says.

“我在追賊。”機靈兔子說。

“Thief? Where’s the thief?” the sheep fells surprised.

“賊?賊在哪裡啊?”綿羊感到奇怪。

“He's behind me,”Witty Hare says proudly.

“它在我後面呢。”機靈兔子自豪地說著。